Re: Lee Oskar and WAR?

I was wrong.  Lee Oskar not play with WAR anymore.  He has officially
retired from the group to pursue his own musical interests.  I believe he
has a newer album out called Great Melodies or Golden melodies or
something.  Maybe somebody out there knows. I got a copy of it through
Danny Wilson and Don Allen.  Real nice stuff.  I can't remember
the exact order of tunes but I believe it is something like this:
Here there and everywhere
in a sentimental mood
peg o' my heart
somewhere over the rainbow
On a rainy day
I'm coming Home baby
about three more I can't remember.

Hope somebody out there has heard of this stuff.  He is playing melody
makers and natural minor harps.

-Chris Michalek