Re: HARP-L Digest V94 #100

Wow, I brought up Billy Bizor a few months ago on this list and the blues
list and only a few people knew the name. I have the BLOWING MY BLUES AWAY
album and it is one of my favorite "unknown" blues harp albums. Bizor had
great tone, and some of the cuts are absolute killers -- that track
"Screwdriver" (do I have the name right?) is hot as hell. Driving bass
line, some great harp, and as someone else said, I love his vocals.

Did he record anything else? According to the liner notes to that album, a
few songs on it had been released as singles. Can anyone point me to some
recording by Lightnin Hopkins that feature Bizor?

Ken Ficara                                                      ficara@xxxxxxx