Re: RE: Chromatic Instructions?

Tks for the plug Jack.  I have some info on tape lessons in the Spring 94
issues of The Harmonica Educator.  These lessons are address to beginning and
intermediate players learn to read music better.

Jack,

I am having trouble sending you email.  Please give me the correct way to
address email from America Online.  I have been getting unsent mail.  I think
the problem is that I have to address it a certain way to go from AOL to the
internet address at your location.

Richard