Re: Harmonica Heaven and the ...

Chris,

My problem is time and "money."  Since I have retired from the government, I
have new musical expenses and some performing dates around the
Springfield/Dayton met area with the Hyland Ensemble.  I am working with The
Miami Valley Harmonica Orchestra, and I hope to bring the orchestra to the
Columbus for the next harmonica convention.  I think the crowd will like to
hear some of our new ensemble arrangements.  I am proud to say that the
ensemble harmonica players are reading very well from the musical scores, and
they are becoming very diciplined in playing parts in ensemble.  When other
clubs see how well the orchestra does with part-playing from the musical
score, I am sure they will appreciate just how much work goes into preparing
a harmonica ensemble to play complex arrangements and high quality music.  I
hope our orchestra will set the example for other harmonica club orchestras
to follow.

Richard Martin

Richard Martin