Re: When I saw Jerry ... part II

Like your reference to Beethoven's Fifth.

Kept a lot of people going in WW II.

Do you know about the Morse behind it?

While at the Flint Center, I played for the half hour in the
afternnon before the first show and again before the evening show.

The playing, outside where the audience had to pass me on the way to the door,
was prearranged with the management.

the purpose was to glean mambers for my own Santa Clara Valley Harmonica
Club - whai was only partially sucessful.

When all of the dust settled after the performances, and the tapes had
been sold, we chatted about what I was attempting to do with the
cruise.

I'm billing it as "PLAY YOUR HARMONICA ON THE MENDENHALL GLACIER".

The fincials are due in in the next few days.  Holland American has
supported it, but the twist seems to be the airfare.

Best, JIm