Re: Jim Dinkey of Mendenhall Glacier fame...Part III

Its not even on the market yet!

I am waiting for the final pricing that is due in the next few days along with the proof of the advertising brochure.

I will then have some work to do in finishing the brochure and then the fun begins.

I have already asked SPAH for an endorsement and insurance
coverage under their umbrella (My cost) and a letter of
endorsement.

I won't tell you who the instructor is because of my agreement
with the instructor that I can't advertise until the contract is
signed on the Wednesday of the Convention.

What is your address so I can send you what I have (or will have)
available.  The costing for the airfare is what has not yet been
pinned down.

Best - Jim