Re: Paul DeLay cd

Bob,
    It all depends on what kind of music you like.  Paulzilla is his latest
release and really demonstrates his unique melodical concepts. That along
with The Other One really shows how Paul play these days. If you are looking
to cop harp licks, STAND BACK. This guy has one unique style. American
Voodoo and Teasin' represent a little more of that "traditional" blues sound
by my judgement. I would RECCOMEND a CD the Kevin carries called "Live At
The Roadhouse" from Paul deLay that is not listed( It was recorded YEARS
ago). All money from the sale of this CD goes into a "Release Fund" for when
Paul gets out. A lot of people in the NW think he was set-up(including me)
for the fall, but that's a long story. I am letting people know about this
CD in case they would like to help him.

Thanks
Tim Moody
MississippiSaxophone