Baltimore Blues Society Show

I thought this might be of interest to the list (particularly to
Baltimore/DC Metropolitan Area members):

The Baltimore Blues Society Presents:

"A Mississippi Saxaphone Showcase" (Proceeds to Benefit the Delta Blues
   Museum)  Featuring:

Carey Bell with Tough Luck
Mark Hummel and the Blues Survivors
Bruce Ewan (with, I assume, his band, The Solid Senders)

July 22, 9 PM - 1 AM  $15.00 Includes: Draft beer, ice, chips, pretzels,
                             set ups.

At the American Legion Hall - 1331 Seling Ave., Rosedale

for tickets call the Baltimore Blues Society at 410-444-1716. Also
  available at Birds of a Fetaher (1712 Aliceanna St.), Sound Garden
  (1617 Thames St.) or Cafe Tattoot (4825 Belair Rd.)

This ought to be a great show!

-Steve