Charlie Mussellwhite

--- Begin Message ---
    TWIMC

    Last night a friend showed me a copy of BRQ (Blues Review Quarterly)
    magazine which she found at one of the major book stores (I think Barnes &
    Noble). On the cover is a picture of Charlie Mussellwhite holding a Hohner
    64 chromatic harmonica (I just had to make note of that). I would have
    bought it for the cover photo alone. - but - the best part is they devoted
    nine **9** pages to him inside. I didn't get a chance to read it but plan
    to pick up a copy of BRQ for myself. I had not seen this mag before but it
    has the appearance of a major, high quality publication.

    I jotted down the following info. in case anyone is interested.

    	Blues Review Quarterly - Summer 1994
    	Rt. 2, Box 118
    	West Union, WV 26465
    	sub. = $16.00 U.S. / Canada & Abroad were higher $20 & $24 ??

        Jack Ely - Columbus, Ohio  -new address->  SYS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- End Message ---