Suzuki Promasters? Review?

Harpers,

Anybody got yeas or neas on this harp? Brendan Power designed it. Blow
bends. Not to expensive. How come I don't hear you guys raving about it.
Makes me suspicious of buying one. Especially after I bought a few of
Suzuki's Folk Masters, which quickly lost response and now reside deep in
the dust of my glove compartment, only to be played when I have forgotton
to take along my harp bag. Any advise will be greatly appreciated,
especially if I avoid dropping 35 bucks for the valved model.

Thanks

Ted Allbritton