[no subject]

I remember reading sometime last year in a harmonica happenings that
somebody had already developed a midi harmonica.  I don't remember his
name right now but I will look it up.  Anyways,  I thought he had given a
prototype to Lee Oskar and somebody else.

I don't remember the technicallities of it but if memory serves me right
then, I believe it is a sole tuned tweleve hole harmonica.  It was not
able to bend notes,  but he was working at that at the time.

Does anyone else remember this article?

		Chris Michalek