Re: Midi Harp also Harmonica ...

>On the other hand, the present technology does not define the
>technical limits. Today's prototype will be the beginning, not the >end of
making a midi harp that can perfectly immitate a real one.

My objection was not to the potential of technology, but to the current state
of MIDI. What you say about the potential of technoligy is very true.
Hopwever, the MIDI spec is not rich enough to support the Harmonica. An
electronic Harp would be an interesting device and probably completely
feasable using current technology. MIDI, however is very limited and I don't
beleive that it has the bandwidth to support a harp.