[no subject]

Although I can see the countless possibilites for it, I personally would not
want to play on a midi harmonica.  I feel it would lack general warmth and
sound fake anyways.  There is nothing like a real harmonica in my hands.
I just don't think it would be the same sitting in the bathroom for hours
playing a midi harmonica. For, then, people would REALLY  wonder what is
taking us so long..... Nothing will ever be the same as a Golden Melody,
or a Lee Oskar or whatever it is that you play.

But you know..."different strokes for different folks..."  "one man's
anger is another man's laughter..."

Whatever your business that fine with me, man!

-Chris Michalek