Additions to HarmoniGopher

Hi all,

I've just made a few additions to the HarmoniGopher that I've been
meaning to do for a while.

The meat of it is the directory:

	All-Music Guide with Harp Selections (via allmusic.ferris.edu)

I've put some links to the All-Music guide in there, along with
picking out some entries for a few Harpers (I just threw a FEW in to
wet your appetite).

It's some pretty neat stuff so take a look at it.

Also, I added the "International Harmonica Festival '95 - Japan" as
suggested by Jack Ely.

Once again, in case you don't remember how to get to it.  The Gopher
Tuple for the HarmoniGopher is:

	Name=HarmoniGopher -- The Harmonica Information Server
	Host=gopher.wku.edu
	Port=70
	Type=1
	Path=1gopher_root:[harp]

And the URL: (for use with Lynx OR Mosaic) is:

	gopher://gopher.wku.edu:70/11gopher_root%3a%5bharp%5d

If there are any questions, comments or suggestions about the
HarmoniGopher, PLEASE let me know!!!

It's a nice way to have extra exposure for us lonely harp people, so
if you've got something you want made public, get it to me and I'll
put it up.

Keep on Harpin',

Chris
pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx