blues and symphony orchestras.....

	A few months back I posed a question to Harp-L about classical music
and the harmonica. At the time the only players I had heard were Larry Adler
and Toots Thielman. The response I got was amazing. I learned about a number
of different people who are playing beautiful classical music on the
harmonica. Whoever it was that helped me get a copy of "Pari Passu" I extend
a very special thank you. It is, without a doubt, the pinacle of classical
music on the harmonica.
	One of my other loves is the blues and in a recent discussion on
Blues-L Corky Siegel's "Chamber Blues" was brought to my attention. This
sounded like it would be a wonderful combination. Classical music and the
blues. I have had no success in determining whether he has recorded any of
this music. Does anyone know if he has? Where do I get it?
	The continuing thread on Blues-L brought to light that in the late
60's a couple of albums had been realeased by Deutche Grammaphone. These
were both works by William Russo and were performed by the Siegel-Schwall
Band and the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra.
	The first release was entitled "3 Pieces for Blues Band and Symphony
Orchestra, Op.50" (1968). The vinyl number is #2530 309.
	The second release was entitled "Street Music, Op.65, A Blues
Concerto". I do not have a composers date or the vinyl number.
	I have checked the Deutche Grammaphone catalogue and I was unable to
find either of them listed. What I would like to know is if they are
available on CD and how I go about getting a copy of them. Are they
available on another label as imports? Are there any other works of this
type out there that I don't know about that would be easier to get on CD?

	Any help would be much appreciated. To cut down on wasted bandwidth
feel free to reply to me personally.

				Thanx,

constantine.gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx