Texas Harmonica Greats

I saw this CD the other day in a store -- the only tracks I knew on it were
two from Billy Bizor, who was discussed recently on the blues list -- great
player who used to hang around with Lightnin Hopkins and play his harp into
a can of water. But anyway... does anyone have this CD? Is it worth 10
bucks? There's a Sonny Boy Williamson track on it that I don't recognize
(Sonny's Rhythm) and another by "Sonny Boy Terry" which has got me wondering
if these folks know what they're doing. Anyone?

PS, just started reading the HIP with Howard Levy on the cover. Winslow!
thanks. And also, tim, can you email me the sub address for Miss. Sax? I
keep losing it. Thanks everyone...
Ken Ficara                                     ficara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx