Re: Blues Attitude

Jim,
    How ya doin'? Ya John Popper was known to be arrogant, to say the least
and I am the very first to claim that "Blues Traveler should be renamed Rock
Traveler" but when it comes to the instrument, this cat has mastered it. I
have never seen him live, but there CD's don't reflect anything that I could
distinguish to be blues or blues related, it just had harp in it. He my play
some blues live, I don't know. I do know, firsthand, that he is a closet
blues fan, he is a subscriber to MississippiSaxophone.

PS I usually don't devulge subscriber information!

Tim Moody
MississippiSaxophone