Re: One big happy family (was RE: Free Reed Mailing List (Again)

" B.G. de Boer" <boerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>Chris Pierce writes:
>
>> BTW, every now and then I get the strange urge to buy a Concertina...
>> (Maybe I had one in a Past life).
>
>Strange... I have had that feeling as well. You think there is a cure against
>it? :-)

=:)

>Maybe its just because the concertina is some kind of harmonica that you can
>play and sing along with at the same time.

No, I think that is why I play the HARMONICA in THIS life (My singing
is Horrible; maybe that past life experience pushed me to the Harp in
this one).  =:)

>I'm in favour of harmonica-accordion information exchange.  But that's
>just what I like about this list: it's not just harmonicas, but there
>are also these interesting diversions to other subjects like traffic law
>in the different states of the US of A, that make this list so much more
>lively and friendly, besides of being such an invaluable source of
>information.

Agreed.  Alot of Mailing List owners have STRICT rules against
messages that have little to no DIRECT connection with the List's Main
Topic, but I feel that is going overboard.  Granted, the list could
fall apart quickly if everyone just started posting stuff about
"whatever they felt like posting about", but I doubt that will ever be
a problem on OUR list (I like the little extras that come with the
Harp Information also, the Traffic discussion for example).

Chris