Re: Breaking in revisited

:Hope you guys and gals will offer your own opinions here, because I HATE
:buying harps I can't play because they are junk and can't be returned-that
:old hygiene cop-out.

I plunk down my twenty dollars, grab the harp and tell the guy, "I'm not
gonna be a happy customer if this is a shitty harp". Then I play the hell
out of it right then and there. I run up and down the harp, play my fav
riffs with all the right bends, etc.. If all is ok, I thank them profusely
and tell them how many more I will buy. If there is a problem with the harp,
I complain about being forced to buy defective equipment loud enough for
other customers to hear and ask them if there is anything they are willing
to do. The few times I have found bad harps, I've always gotten a
replacment.

Tim Moody