Re: Breaking in, Harp QC, rev...

> but
> I was intrigued since he quoted me $135 and I see that Kevin's has it at
> $104 as-is... now my point...  is there value in a $30 set up on a $100
> instrument

Kevin is cool. I bet if you asked him, that he would check out the harp
first.
Kevin plays harp and looks like he has no major diseases. A quick flush of
the harp after you get it and I doubt if there is a problem.

BTW I stopped in Kevin McGowan's store once on the way to Philly. He's
right off of the Jersey Turnpike in Bordentown. His store is in the back of
his fathers men's clothing store. He has shelves of harps and tapes and
even old Astatic's that he sells. He was even selling a Chocolate Fender
bassman the last time I was there. He's young, - late twenties, early
thirties and a real go-getter. Who would have believed you could make
a good living selling mail order harmonicas? He has pictures with himself
jamming with Junior Wells and others. He knows everyone and is a
pretty decent guy for a capitalist.

            Keith