Re: Harp Quality, Praise for Kevin

Harpers,

I had second thoughts and want to clarify my post about buying poor quality
harps. I don't blame Kevin in the least for the fact that I got a couple of
bad ones. I knew they were cheapos before I bought them. He or anybody else
can't check out every possible flaw in every harp. And if I insisted he
might take them back. I will keep on buying from Kevin because of his
accurate service, 800 number, small shipping costs, great prices, and
credit card billing. And it doesn't hurt a bit that he is a real nice
fellow to chat with who knows the blues and can advise about harps as you
order and tell you about the time Junior Wells hit on his wife! It is the
whole industrial approach of the manufacturers that bugs me a little-not
the guys like Kevin who are selling us harps for such small profits. I
wouldn't dare flame Kevin's Harps. Besides, would I bite the hand that
sends me harps?

Ted Allbritton

Ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-There is a dream dreaming us.-