"I Guess That's Why They Call it the Blues."

Hi all,

When I was driving around this afternoon, I heard Elton John's "I
Guess That's Why They Call it the Blues."

I've always liked Elton John, especially his songs with Harp in them.
I believe it was Winslow that once told us it is Stevie Wonder who
does that Harp playing on that song....

Anyway, what I would like to know is:  Does anyone have the Music for
this song?  In particular, does anyone have the music for the "Harp Part"
of this song?

I can read music (SLOWLY, and I have to go "Every Good Boy Does Fine",
but I can read), but I prefer harp notation (I'm not worried about
meter, tempo, and all that other stuff, I can fake that since I'll
only be playing for myself).

THANKS!

Chris
pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx