Re: Free Copy of Newsletter

Brett,

I will be more than happy to send you a copy of the newsletter.  The
Harmonica Educator will be for players of the chromatic, bass, chord,
diatonic, and blues.  I hope to have some top prosto write some articles for
the blues players.  Unfortunately, I am not a blues players.  I teach the
chromatic for the beginning, intermediate, and advanced players.  I think you
will like the Summer 94 issue.  As soon as I get some permission to reprint
some pictures from a college music text, I will release the Summer 94 issues.

You might want to contact Steve Jennings, Editor of the Harmonica World.  His
internet address in England is: 100010.1152@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope to have him write some articles for my newsletter.

Richard Martin