Re: MadCat

Well,

I generally lurk on this list, but I wanted to mention that this
performance was recorded at the Pocono Blues Festival near Blakeslee PA
this past summer and the set was fantastic. There should also be a set by
Eddie Burks in the near future (Blues Stage recorded the first stage/both
days). Sugar Blue also put on an awe inspiring set that, unfortunately,
was on the second stage.

Peter also gave a harp workshop that was elbows-to-assholes.

Anyone interested in getting booking info or interested in attending next
years festival (one of the best blues fests in the Northeast US IMHO)
should drop me a post. The festival is the last weekend of July and this
one past had 7 topnotch national acts on 2 stages for 2 days. The setting
is beautiful (it's a ski resort called Big Boulder), the staff is
professional and courteous, and the promoter is a huge fan of the blues.
If you perform straight-ahead blues (or know anyone that does) I would
recommend trying for a date.

Dan the Music Guy
Internet Cafe                         GOT AN EXTRA
Scranton PA                            LAMINATE?
dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx