Re: Babysitter

: You got it. I'm the "designated adult" in my band and one of my chief
:jobs is making sure the guitarist doesn't get too wasted to play. You can

Yasiree, that's me too, in my band. I call it "babysitting". I always tell
'em, "Look, if I have to babysit you all fu__in' night you're gonna change
your own diapers!" Something like that sometimes sets them thinking, other
time pisses 'em off. I figure if I ewant to have a band I have to do some of
that.

PS Randy, is it your band?

Tim