Re: Worst Gig Awards

Well, you don't have to send me written permission (at least i don't
think so!), but I'll be sure to give your name as creator.

Such stories we all have to tell eh?

This main guy who messed up that wedding gig came to me several
months later and apologized...asking me to book him again and "he'd
do better."

I smiled and accepted the apology, but NO WAY.  I never did book him
again, and felt a little guilty when I heard he died of a heart
attack about two years later.

But I put myself and my husband and PHYSICAL risk due to this guy
once before and that was the first/last time!

Cathi