Neil Young - What harps does he use?

Hi Harpers

First of all, as a serious lurker on the list I would like to thank every
one for their harping insights.  I reckon that I have improved out of sight
since I started applying all this great information. (I must have been
really bad before!)

Anyway a guitarist friend of mine wants to get together and play some of
Neil Young's stuff (she is particularly into the 'Harvest' album).  Can
anyone help me out as to which harps (types and keys) he uses.

Cheers people

Harley
Hamilton
New Zealand