GARY PRIMICH INFO

I was asked by a player from New York what harp Gary Primich used for the
intro on "The Poodle Bites" on his latest album, "Travelin' Mood'.  Since I
have not picked up my copy as yet, I was unable to answer him, but from what
he told me on the phone, I guessed it would have to be a chromatic.  He said
it was in the key  of F, and is having trouble trying to figure it out.  I
know there must be at least a million people out there who can come up with
the correct answer.  (Now I've got to pick up my copy this weekend - long
overdue.)  Thanks,   BassHarp.