New CD's

Good call Tim.  I 2nd second your recommendation of the Black Top Blues
Harmonica Spotlight.  One of the main things I like about it is I can
listen to people I normally wouldn't listen to a whole CD of in a
diferent context.  1 good cut after another and I never get bored.  I
must add that I ordered this one on your recommendation.

Another winner in the new blues harmonica release category is Kim
Wilson's 2nd solo release "That's life".  Better than ever harp playing.
Monster tone.  I don't know how he gets that deep thick sound. Harp on 6
of the 11 cuts.  If you like Kim Wilson this is a no lose proposistion.
FJM