Re: Harmonica brands/8hole C Dia./muscular tension

| From: "Marcus McClary 802.656.3128" <MWM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
|
| Also, I've noticed that I'm playing with a lot of muscular tension in my
| shoulders and neck. Especially when I'm trying to bend notes. Is this
| something that most of you have been able to overcome? Even as I'm writing
| my neck is sore. I try to relax--any hints would be appreciated.

I've had this problem many times playing the recorder or the harmonica from
trying too hard...  Over time, one gets better at controlling this.  Every
once in a while, put your instrument down, close your eyes and take a few
deep breaths.  Works wonderful.

                    Robert
 Voice   :  (613) 992-9834                     Robert M. Laramee
 FAX     :  (613) 996-9820                     Geological Survey of Canada
 Internet:  laramee@xxxxxx                     601 Booth Street
 Freenet :  ac453@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx          Ottawa, Ontario   K1A 0E8