Harps in advertising

I just got some promotional materials from Intel Corporation for their
100Mbps ethernet adapters ("chase away the bottleneck blues"). The promo
features a couple shots of a black "bluesman" of Jake/Elwood genre. In one
shot he is blowing what looks to be a blues harp, though he holds it funny.
The other shot shows an ethernet adapter in one hand and a harmonica in the
other. Seems like I'm seeing or hearing harmonicas in every other
ad/commercial these days. It's great!

Marcus