Re: Learning techniques for t...

Audun,

I can definately help you.  I teach the chromatic harmonica via cassette tape
to beginning, intermediate, and advanced players. Also,  I am Editor of The
Harmonica Educator newsletter that is sent to readers in the U.S., England,
and Australia.  I can help you to improve your chromatic harmonica
musicianship and performance ability.  Advanced techniques, like bending and
trills come later.  If you are just starting out, you must learn some basic
fundamentals of chromatic harmonica musicianship and performance skills.  I
can help you will these things, plus the advanced areas of playing.  Send me
your mailing address, and I will send you info on the lessons and newsletter.

Richard Martin