Harp players in Britain?

Hi all.  I'm more of a lurker on this list than anything, but I can't
begin to describe the amount I've learned since I signed on.  Special
thanks to the people who mailed me with answers to my amp question.

Anyway, I live in Newfoundland, Canada, and will be moving to Britain in
a few months.  Getting dumped in England and I'm free to live anywhere I
want (my visa's good for two years).  I'm looking for a good teacher
somewhere, and to anyone who lives there, just suggestions on where to
live that's close to a good folk/blues music scene.  I don't know
anything about the place.

Thanks.
Mark
mbragg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx