Re: Harp players in Britain?

There are two people you can contact in England.

Steve Jennings.  E-mail: 10010.1152@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  He is Editor of
Harmonica World.  Send him an e-mail for his address and telephone number in
England.

Pat Missin, Cambridge House, INGS LANE, DUNSWELL, HULL, HU6 OAL, ENGLAND.
 TELEPHONE: (0482) 858249.  Pat is a teacher of the Diatonic and Blues
harmonicas.  He will be writing some articles for me in The Harmonica
Educator newsletter.  Send me your  address, and I will send you info on the
newsletter.  When you get to England, you can subscribe to the newsletter.

Richard Martin