RE: Bending [LONG]

hi there.

I live in a country where chances to get a hold of a good theoretical/
practical book ,concerning harp or harp playing, match the chances of
being kidnapped by aliens from outer space.however, many of you fox,
have mentioned the book titled "The harp handbook" by David baker,
which is probably available in any store in the U.S or worldwide, but
unsurprisingly, did not "get a visa" in israel.Lucky me, for there is
a saint here in the holly land,willing to help as soon as i'll get
the name of publisher/publication that have published David baker's book.
Could anyone please inform me?. Many thanks in advance.

                   Omer,T.A UNIV.,ISRAEL.