RE: "the harp handbook" or/and hip#4

Hello Omer,

>hi guys !

>First, if i'm not mistaken, i named the writer of "the harp handbook"
>as David Baker (in my previous message),and if i'm not wrong this time,
>the name is Steve Baker!.anyway, still looking ...
8<---
	'Steve' is correct.

>... Another thing:what is the hip#4 that many of you have disccussed ?.if
>that's a book worth reading please send me the details,fully as possible, and
>i'll try to order it as well. ...

It's a magazine published by Winslow Yerxa, who is on this list -- and
Definitely worthwhile - Hopefully Winslow will contact you with information.

>one more thing:as a member of many lists, i've never seen such a helpful and
>freindly list !.

	You got it!

>in the meantime   SHALOM (=peace)   Omer,T.A UNIV.,ISRAEL

	And peace be with you.

Here's some info on the book and a USA mail order place - I recommend both very
highly.

THE HARP HANDBOOK (book and cassette tape) Very Highly Recommended!
Distributed by Hohner - Written by Steve Baker
Can be ordered direct from...	Hohner, Inc.
				P.O. Box 15035
				Richmond, Virginia  2322
Or contact...

F & R FARRELL CO. (Mail order) They carry a large inventory of chromatics and
Diatonics and can usually ship next day. Very reputable company. Also has -
Books, Tapes, Mics etc. Write for flyer & price list...

F & R Farrell Co.
P.O. Box 133                 Or call... (614) 877-3678
Harrisburg, Ohio 43216

Farrell ships harmonicas and related items all over the world.

       Jack Ely - Columbus, Ohio  --New Addr--> IMS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx