Re: Kim Wilson in NY Dec. 3

>I will try to make it down to see Kim Wilson at the
>Bottom Line in NYC this Saturday (Dec. 3).
>
>Will any other Harp-L er's be there? I will be
>leaving Nyack around 7:30 if you need a ride.
>
>       Keith

GO! GO! GO!
Just saw last Friday's show in Syracuse.  Absolutely fabulous!
Great band:  Gene Taylor on the keys, Larry Taylor on upright bass,
Rusty Zinn on the guitar, and a great drummer too.  Don't miss this
show if you know what's good for your soul!

Bernie Clarke
"Don't start me to talkin', I'll tell everything I know" - SBWII