Re: Vests and Belts

At  1:55 PM 11/28/94 -0600, Ben Majchrzak wrote:
>I've seen how most harp players have vests or belts to carry their harps
>in.  I want one.  Does anyone have a good recipe for constructing a vest or
>a belt that can carry up to seven or eight harps at once?  I'm tired of
>setting them on my amp where they always get knocked on the floor and
>kicked around.  Any ideas would be great

Why do you want to make one when Hohner has a vinyl 6-pack for $20, and a
nylon 12-pack for $15! Try Kevin's 1-800-274-2776 or Farrel's 617-877-3678
or Hohner direct 804-550-2700.

And per Randy:

I use clear plastic tray boxes from the hardware store, pull out the
dividers, pull the formed bottoms out of the Golden Melody cases and slap
them in the boxes. Not pretty, but you can see everything and it stays put.

Regards,            Opinions my own
Harv