Betty Blue

Hi Harp-L,

I bought the soundtrack of the movie 'Betty Blue / 37.2 degrées le matin', and
it has some magnificent harp on it. Unfortunately, the leaflet has no details
whatsoever concerning the contributing musicians. The composer of the music is
called 'Yared' (sp.). Has anyone out there got an idea of who the harmonicaplay
er might be ? To me it seems that there are two harps, sometimes playing simult
aneously. Most of the stuff is definitely done on a chromatic harp by a classic
 virtuoso. Until now I've only listened to it once and very shortly, so I'm not
 sure about the two harps.

Ciao, Steven De bruyn.