Ultimo order status

Well ... when I said that the money order was on its way, what I meant was
"I'm walking out of the door with $600 cash in my hand ...".  But of
course, because this is Huntsville, Alabama, turned out I had to order the
International Money Order from Birmingham, which takes "two days at most".

Nearly two weeks later, the IMO *still* hasn't arrived from First Alabama
in Birmingham.  I've been on the phone nearly all morning trying to track
it down.  I am promised, after making my feelings known in no uncertain
manner, that it will be with me tomorrow, even if they have to FedEx it to
me!

Norman has the order all ready to go, so I hope things will start moving soon.

Thanks for the checks received so far - I won't be cashing them until the
harps arrive.

   -- hugh