FAQ list

| We can build a Harmonica FAQ co-operatively on this list.

   The FAQ looks great already.  How about a few more suggestions?
I've phrased them as questions and tried to supply answers based on
postings:

       o Soaking
         "Should I soak my harp to break it in?"
         (answer seems to be that the primary effect of soaking
          is to warp harps with wooden combs.)

         "Is there ever a reason to soak a harp?"
         (Recent post mentioned that a leaky harp with a wooden
          comb can be temporarily fixed by soaking. The saturated
          comb expands, sealing leaks.  However, it apparently
          warps badly on drying.)

        o Different Harps (under HARMONICA TYPES category)
          "I'd like to get started, which harp should I choose"
          (Sounds like a beginner should first choose a style
           of harmonica- Eg: chromatic vs. diatonic, then a brand
           and model.  There have been many good posts on the latter
           question.  Most have given personal impressions and also
           encouraged experimentation and individual preference.)

                    -- Chad