RE: Bob Dylan

Barry and others,
	Never replied to the Bob Dylan comments recently and thought it had
been finalized as an issue.  Got a chance to see him locally but turned it
down.  To me, he plays harp kind of like he sings, slightly off key and
irritating to my rather sensitive ears.  Like my now deceased father used to
say "it's piercing man, it's piercing". Anyway, I guess I feel the same way
about Dylan's harp playing, but to each his/her own!  One person's rotten
and putrid liver and onions (me) is another's ambrosia (my dear departed dad).
Enough Said,
Bill Grogan