Chicago Radio on Sunday

This is my first post on harp-l, so I'd just like to introduce myself.  I'm
a student at Northwestern in Evanston, Il.  (Howard Levy's alma mater) I've
been harping for about five years. . . anyway. . . that's not important.
I'd just like to let everyone know that I host an hour of the Blues Show
every Sunday on WNUR 89.3 FM Evanston/Chicago.  I'll be on from 7-8, and I
specialize in harp players from past and present.  So tune in if you can,
and tell me what you thought of the show.  Thanks.

Blues on,

BEN