Re: Way to go, Rick.

>Rick Barker showed up at a Snake Doctors gig in Huntsville last night, all
>the way from Nashville.  I like it when I ask someone what keys they have
>with them and they say "all".  Rick is a *fine* player, with a great sense
>of band dynamics.

Well, gosh, thanks Hugh. I had fun and enjoyed the groove of your band. I
wanted to let loose on a couple of the songs but wasn't sure where things
were going so I just kinda laid back. Didn't wanna be a sore thumb.

>It was also good to hear harp through the Crate from the receiving end.  It
>cuts through real well, right to the back of the room.

Yes, I was surprised. The Crate had a nice tone. I liked the tone as well
as any vintage Fender I've heard. Probably a lot cheaper as well. Hugh was
running a '57 through it and I'd sure like to hear the thing with a bullet.

>Oh, and a couple of the musicians present came up to me afterwards and said
>"is that guy a Nashville session cat?"

Not yet - but that's the dream. Gotta chase that golden ring ya know.