Re: Chromatic Purchase

What do you use your Koch for Rick?  I have a couple and I almost never
play them.  They leak a bunch of air.  I'm truly curious about what use
you've found for them.  Mine are both in C.  Ever try the slide harp.
I'm intrigued by these guys the valves seem like they'd help a bunch.
Maybe I should pester Hohner into selling me some valves a nd I can make
my own out of one of my unused Koch's.  Rick and I had been having an
off-net conversation about the relative merit of Mr. Popper and came to
the conclusion that someone we both like is Paul delay.  More
people need to listen to this guy.  What about Madcat.  He plays about 15
times faster than John Popper, knows not to speed on motorcycles, has
good tone and intonation, and has acquired the wisdom of humility.
FJM