Re: jt30/bb

>Ya, that's it. Haven't you ever seen a Hohner Bass or a Hohner Guitar?
These are made in Korea by Samick or someone like that, not a Hhner factory
(I was looking at the headless gutars for travel -- them vs. a low-buck
Steinberger).  Very recently I got a Golden Melody in D and it's the best
quality harp I own (even though it's a bit high for what I like); I can't
say the same for a G I got in the same time frame, but with some work it's
now fine.