Re: Paul DeLay

> From:          haandruss@xxxxxxx (Harvey A. Andruss, III)
> A local record store here doesn't normally get anything on Criminal
> records, but they say they can get a Red Lighning 9/94 release by Paul
> DeLay called "Your Fired" -- Is this right? Can anybody set me straight on
> this? I ordered it and can send it back, but it's not another "oh the other
> Charlie McCoy", thing is it?

I bought a CD with this title at a Tower outlet in New Orleans a year
or so ago.  It was billed as "the best of Paul DeLay"; I can't
remember if it was on Red Lightning or not (but perhaps not given the
release date you mention).   Unfortunately the CD inside the box,
although labelled as Paul DeLay, was not - it was by another artist
altogether (apparently due to a manufacturing mixup).  I sent it back
and got a replacement, but it had the same problem.  So I gave up.
I'd be curious to know what you think of the disc so I can decide if
I should try it again (third time's the charm...).  EW
Eliot Williams
University of Wisconsin Medical School
ecwillms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx