re:Tuned metal bodies

Regarding the Lee Oskars. I wouldn't fear getting one; especially if you
can't seem to get anything else. I've been torturing the beasts for over a
year now and I like them. The plastic comb is nice and the recessed or flush
reed plates are great. Hohner's Special 20 has a similar construction but
the Oskars I've had are more rugged. Anyhow, since they all go sour sometime
why not give one a try? Plastic versus wood comb's aside they are a good harp.

Jim