Lee Oskars?

I play Lee Oskars and like them fine.  I also Have some Marine Bands,
Suzuki's, Huang's, and a Hering.  They're all good for different things.
One of the reasons I like the Lee Oskar's is that they're not flat out of
the box like the Hohner's.  If you're at all sensitive to intonation thye
Hohner's have to be re-tuned almost immediately. The Marine Bands have
that sound that a lot of people are looking for.  The Lee Oskars are
almost next to impossible to overblow cleanly.  They don't buzz on
bends.  They have much quicker action than the Hohners.  The reed plates
are also replaceable.  Rick's right,  It's all a matter of personal
preference. Different harmonicas for different jobs.  FJM