Lee Oskars?

At least the Meisterklasse that Rick plays are relatively easy to
disassemble and adjust.  Marine Bands are next to impossible to work on.
I was at a harmonica workshop this weekend.  Billy Branch of the Sons of
Blues was doing it in conjunction with Blues week here. One of the
atendees mentioned that he'd heard that Hohner had licensed a Japanese
company to make computer controlled machine made versions of Hohner
products.  Any truth to this rumor?  Winslow you seem to have your finger
on the pulse of the industry.  Mr. Branch had some interesting things to
say about white people playing the blues.  He claimed that if he moved to
Russia and starting playing Russian folk music he'd never be the best at
it because it isn't his music.  Not his culture.  He wouldn't have grown
up steeped in it.  A few people left after he said this.  The audience
was all white.  An intersting phenomena if you ask me.  Billy also railed
against the racist practices of the music industry.  He mentioned the
success of SRV in particular as a good example of this kind of
unfairness.  Albert King gets next to nothing while SRV flies around in
helicopters.  The Elvis pPresley syndrome is what he called it.  FJM